Whether it's because we don't want to turn on the oven to save gas or because it's too hot, this healthy skillet oatmeal bread option can add to your breakfast or snack.
* 2 cups of traditional or instant oatmeal
* 6 grams of baking powder (1/2 tablespoon)
* 50 Grams of Muscovado Sugar (whole) or common (4 tablespoons)
* 40 grams of flax seeds, sunflower, chia, amaranth (2 1/2 tablespoons) (whatever you like or temgas)
* 30 grams of raisins (2 tablespoons)
* 1/2 cup of warm water
* To work in our bar or table we will occupy 6 tablespoons of already blended oats.
Follow the video to see the step by step: